Search


You have searched for "SESB"

Showing 1-10 of 399

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Corporate News 19 Dec 2017 | 12:00 AM

Utility firm to explore options on SESB

KUALA LUMPUR: Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB) is currently engaged with the Government to explore options to address the structural challenges faced by its Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB).

Nation 21 Jul 2016 | 8:15 AM

SESB worker electrocuted while carrying maintenance works

KOTA KINABALU: A 35-year-old wireman with the Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) was found hanging lifeless from an electricity pole early Thursday.

Business 10 Mar 2005 | 12:00 AM

Diesel subsidy, SESB loans write-off to boost TNB’s bottom line

TENAGA Nasional Bhd (TNB) can expect a boost of up to RM200mil to its bottom line from next year onwards as a result of savings from a diesel subsidy and write-off of loans to its unit, Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB).

Business 02 Apr 2008 | 12:00 AM

Success to buy remaining stake in SESB

Success Transformer Corp Bhd, which owns a 60% stake in Seremban Engineering Sdn Bhd (SESB), has proposed to acquire the remaining 40% of the latter.

Nation 31 Aug 2007 | 12:00 AM

Errant consumers owe SESB RM143m

Thousands of errant consumers, including government agencies and big companies, owe the Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) almost RM143mil in outstanding bills.

Nation 23 Jan 2019 | 12:00 AM

SESB union backs Sabah govt’s takeover move

KOTA KINABALU: Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) employees union supports the move to have the state government take over the management of SESB.

Community 05 Aug 2009 | 12:00 AM

SESB contractors to attend safety programme by 2012

All contractors and subcontractors working with Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) are required to undergo the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Niosh) SESB Safety Passport Programme by 2012.

Nation 24 Jun 2012 | 12:00 AM

SESB blows a fuse over fake FB accounts

KOTA KINABALU: Utility firm Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) is not amused by several unauthorised accounts on the social networking site Facebook that have been set up under the company’s name.

Community 28 Sep 2012 | 12:00 AM

SESB tracking syndicate

KOTA KINABALU: Utility firm Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) is probing if a syndicate is involved in the rampant power theft through illegal connections at nearly 100 squatter settlements in the state.

Nation 04 May 2008 | 12:00 AM

Coal power plant urgently needed to avoid crisis, says SESB

Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) is insisting that a coal-fired power plant is urgently needed in the state's east coast.