Search


You have searched for "Malay College Kuala Kangsar"

Showing 71-80 of 311

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Education

Trio join varsity council

UCSI University has recently appointed Prof Emeritus Tan Sri Dr Omar Abdul Rahman, Tan Sri Dr Salleh Mohd Nor and Prof Tan Sri Dzulkifli Abdul Razak as members of its university council.

Education

Measures in place for floods during exams

THE Education Ministry is ready to face any flood that may occur during the three major examinations which start next month, said Education Minister Datuk Seri Mahdzir Khalid.

Scoreboard

All set to square off

A TOTAL of 190 teams will be vying for honours at the Penang leg of the inaugural Spalding 3x3 Basketball Challenge at Penang Times Square today.

Community

70 students down with food poisoning

YET another food poisoning incident involving school hostels has happened in Perak.

Nation

52 college students fall ill after meal at cafeteria

IPOH: A total of 52 students from the Gopeng Matriculation College suffered food poisoning after eating chicken at the cafeteria.

Nation

52 ill after chicken meal at Gopeng college cafeteria

IPOH: Fifty-two students from the Gopeng Matriculation College are down with food poisoning after eating chicken at the cafeteria.

Nation

Food operators’ contracts may be reviewed

GOPENG: Food operators will likely have their contracts terminated without warning if they are found to have caused food poisoning at schools in future.

Nation

Stern action over MCKK poisoning

IPOH: Stern action will be taken against those responsible for causing 56 Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK) students to come down with food poisoning.

Nation

MCKK dining hall closed over food poisoning

PETALING JAYA: The Kuala Kangsar health district office has shut down kitchen operations at the Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK) after 53 students came down with food poisoning on Thursday.

Nation

56 MCKK students down with food poisoning

IPOH: Fifty-six Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK) students here are down with food poisoning after having meals at the college's dining hall last Wednesday.