You have searched for "judge"
Showing 51-60 of 977
Kardashian became a single woman on Wednesday, nearly eight years after her marriage to Ye, who legally changed his name from Kanye West.
The 'Terminator' star says the eating habits made him feel 'healthier and younger overall'.
The superstar reclaims her throne as queen of rom-com.
Deal terms were not revealed, but an individual familiar with Spears says the deal is "record-breaking" in nature.
Jane "Nightbirde" Marczewski, the singer whose breakout performance as a contestant on the latest season of America's Got Talent made her a fan favorite, died Saturday at age 31 after battling cancer for four years.
Pitt is said to have contributed 60% towards buying the vineyard, and Jolie the remaining 40%.
A Chicago lawsuit makes the connection, but a historic preservationist disputes it.
The series takes a typical murder investigation and gives it a whole new spin as truth and lies are revealed from different points of view, film genres and ingenious flashbacks.
Zachary Horwitz created fake contracts that he told investors were with HBO and Netflix to trick them into handing over vast sums of money.
Gina Ruhl already has thousands of followers on Instagram, where she shares insights into her life with a prosthetic arm. Now she has her eye on the Miss Germany title, in an attempt to shatter conventional beauty standards.