Search


You have searched for "Lahad Datu intrusion"

Showing 51-60 of 305

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Nation 25 Jan 2016 | 12:04 PM Premium

Lahad Datu invasion verdict on Feb 5

KOTA KINABALU: The High Court fixed Feb 5 to deliver a ruling on whether 27 Filipinos and three locals facing charges in the Lahad Datu intrusion trial should enter their defence.

Nation 07 Jun 2017 | 10:09 AM Premium

Filipinos sentenced to life imprisonment used force to claim Sabah, says DPP

PUTRAJAYA: The nine Filipinos who were convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for their involvement in the Lahad Datu intrusion tried to use force to claim Sabah as theirs, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Wan Shaharuddin Wan Ladin.

Nation 06 Dec 2013 | 4:31 PM Premium

Utusan and TV3 file application to disqualify Surendran in Anwar defamation suit

KUALA LUMPUR: Utusan Melayu (M) Bhd and Sistem Televisyen Malaysia Bhd (TV3) will file an application to disqualify counsel N. Surendran in a defamation suit by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim against them over the Lahad Datu intrusion.

Community 06 Oct 2013 | 12:00 AM Premium

Petronas puts RM1bil terminal project on hold after Lahad Datu incident

KUCHING: The planned RM1bil regasification terminal at Sabah’s east coast has been put on hold by Petronas after the Lahad Datu intrusion in February.

Nation 12 Apr 2013 | 12:00 AM Premium

Tian Chua seeks to strike out sedition charges over Lahad Datu statements

KUALA LUMPUR: PKR vice-president Chua Tian Chang has applied to strike out sedition charges against him, in relation to statements made regarding the Lahad Datu intrusion by Sulu Gunmen.

Nation 09 Mar 2013 | 12:00 AM Premium

Lahad Datu: Zahid Hamidi condemns netizens who spread inaccurate information

SUNGAI PETANI: Defence Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi has condemned netizens and cybertroopers who spread inaccurate information on the Lahad Datu intrusion deliberately to provoke emotion of the public.

Nation 26 Jan 2016 | 12:00 AM Premium

Sulu invaders to know fate on Feb 5

KOTA KINABALU: The fate of the 30 Sulu intruders involved in the 2013 Lahad Datu intrusion will be known on Feb 5, when the High Court here decides if they will be asked to enter into their defence.

Nation 25 Feb 2016 | 12:00 AM Premium

Malaysian pleads guilty to aiding Sulu terrorists

KOTA KINABALU: A Malaysian who is related to a key leader of the Sulu gunmen involved in the 2013 Lahad Datu intrusion has pleaded guilty to supporting a terrorist group.

Nation 13 Feb 2014 | 8:03 PM Premium

A year after: Lahad Datu intrusion revisited

The Sulu intrusion into Tanduo shocked the nation last year. We visit the sites of the attacks through a pictorial journey on Storify.

Nation 06 May 2014 | 12:00 AM Premium

Lahad Datu Intrusion Trial: Security forces adopted restrained approach, court told

KOTA KINABALU: Malaysian security forces adopted a restrained approach when combing Tanjung Labian to flush out Sulu gunmen in March last year.