Search


You have searched for "Smoke inhalation"

Showing 11-20 of 440

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Nation 14 Jun 2018 | 9:18 AM

Cradle CEO Nazrin Hassan dies in room fire

PETALING JAYA: Cradle Fund Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Nazrin Hassan died of smoke inhalation after his room caught fire at his home in Mutiara Damansara here Thursday (June 14).

AseanPlus News 26 May 2019 | 12:00 AM

Fire and blast at Thai port injures 25

Bangkok: A fire erupted on a cargo ship docked at a port in Thailand, triggering a blast and leaving at least 25 workers suffering from smoke inhalation and other injuries, officials said.

Nation 05 Dec 2012 | 12:00 AM

Arsonists strike again

KUALA LUMPUR: The latest arson attack in the city saw several residents being admitted for smoke inhalation.

Nation 25 Dec 2007 | 12:00 AM

Worker dies trying to save his friends

An Indonesian worker died from smoke inhalation when he tried to rescue three of his colleagues from a fire at their worksite quarters in Jalan Tun Razak here.

Football 12 Feb 2019 | 10:34 AM

Two players in hospital after fire strikes another Brazilian club

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - A fire broke out at the training centre used by Rio de Janeiro football club Bangu on Monday, sending at least two players to hospital with smoke inhalation but causing no serious injuries.

Nation 03 Jan 2018 | 12:00 AM

News nibbles

MIRI: A couple was crushed to death during a head-on collision between a truck laden with gravel and a four-wheel drive vehicle.

Nation 05 May 2017 | 12:00 AM

Couple and three children warded after fire guts bungalow home

ALOR SETAR: Five family members were admitted to the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital for smoke inhalation and serious burns on their bodies when a fire razed their single-storey bungalow in Taman Derga Jaya here.

Nation 17 Aug 2010 | 12:00 AM

Man dies from inhaling smoke

IPOH: A 60-year-old man died of smoke inhalation after his house at Kampung Matang in Jelutong, Bagan Serai, 120km from here, caught fire.

Nation 15 Oct 2018 | 12:00 AM

Woman dies in blaze after saving dozens of families

A WOMAN in New Delhi, who saved dozens of families by alerting them to a fire in their apartment, lost her life due to smoke inhalation, Tamil Nesan reported.

-->