You have searched for "Smoke inhalation"
Showing 1-10 of 442
A GRANDFATHER, who was suffering from senility and stroke, managed to save his family during a fire but died of smoke inhalation later, reported i>Sinar Harian/i>.
KUALA LUMPUR: Smoke inhalation was the cause of death of four in a family after their double-storey house caught fire in Jalan USJ 2/3, USJ 2, Subang Jaya.
Missing Malaysian Hema Kasipillay is confirmed dead and her partially charred remains were found in her room on level six of the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel here at about midnight Malaysian time.
GEORGE TOWN: A man died, apparently from smoke inhalation, after the audio system of the car he was in caught fire on Lebuh Chulia here early Tuesday.
Taipei: The driver of the bus that caught fire and left 26 people dead in Taiwan might have gone into a coma after inhaling poisonous smoke, said prosecutors in Taoyuan district.
BATU PAHAT: A 26-year-old shop owner was found dead in his locked car at an oil palm plantation in Kampung Kelicap here.