KUZNICA, Poland (Reuters) - Fewer migrants are trying to cross the frontier between Poland and Belarus, but the Polish Border Guard told journalists visiting the previously off-limits border zone on Monday that it still faces provocations from Belarusian forces.
Reuters was among a group of journalists permitted to enter the area around the Kuznica border crossing on Monday, scene of what the European Union has said is a humanitarian crisis engineered by Minsk. Belarus says the accusation is absurd.
