Works Ministry: We have yet to receive third bridge documents


PETALING JAYA: The Works Ministry has confirmed that it has yet to receive any documents from the Penang government on the third bridge project which will link Penang island to the mainland.

Minister Datuk Seri Fadillah Yusof in a statement on Wednesday also said that the Penang government had not fixed any dates to meet with the ministry despite the chief minister Lim Guan Eng previously asking to meet.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Number of flood victims in Sabah continues to rise tonight
PAS' Hadi pays tribute to Muhyiddin as coalition transitions
Newly appointed PN chairman seeks political consensus for all Malaysians
Hamzah, 18 MPs reaffirm support for PN under new chairman Ahmad Samsuri
PKR vet says he'll continue supporting Pakatan despite not defending his seat
Villager hears explosion outside house as fire engulfs homes
School reopening in Paitan, Sabah delayed after worst ever flood destroys classrooms
Sarawak fully recovers from floods
Two recycling premises suspected in Sungai Kabul odour pollution
PAS should hold Opposition Leader post, but we have to think about it, says Takiyuddin

Others Also Read