Wisma Putra: No Malaysians involved in Pakistan terror attacks


PETALING JAYA: No Malaysians were involved in Friday's terrorist attacks in Pakistan, said the Foreign Ministry.

"So far, no Malaysians have been reported involved in the incident, which claimed many innocent lives on the eve of Aidilfitri. The Government of Malaysia also expresses its deepest condolences and sympathies to the Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan and to the bereaved families," said the ministry in a statement on Sunday.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Beware fake MACC article on scam site posing as The Star
Sabah flood evacuees increase to 4,652 in northern districts
No elements of abuse, bullying found in Trooper Indiran's death, says Khaled
Ex-Bersatu members welcome to join Umno, says Khaled
70-year-old woman swindled out of jewellery in 'pukau' scam
TB outbreak: Mask up at crowded places like Ramadan bazaars, public urged
Public inspection for LRT Mutiara Line extension linking Penang Island, Seberang Perai
12 police personnel suspended over cryptocurrency theft
Bill to cap PM’s term at 10 years to be tabled on Monday
Cops nab man connected to 2025 intimidation case

Others Also Read