PM offers condolences to abused boy's dad through the phone


Mohd Gaddafi on the phone with Najib.

JOHOR BARU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak conveyed his condolences through a telephone call on Wednesday to the father of abused boy Mohamad Thaqif Amin Mohd Gaddafi, 11, who died earlier in the day.

The phone call was made through Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Dr Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki, who represented Najib in paying respects to the boy at Hospital Sultan Ismail (HSI).

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Bersatu crisis: Raub, Lipis divisions dissolved today
Smooth traffic reported on several main highways as at 9.40pm
Health Ministry accelerates efforts to strengthen food safety control to achieve target by 2030
Pahang Sultan, Tengku Ampuan express sadness, sympathy at Trooper Indiran's death
Perak urges use of reusable bags ahead of ban on single-use plastics
Ramadan bazaars: A beloved annual tradition for Malaysians
Bersatu appoints new task force to restructure divisions, wings
Madani govt component parties must strengthen cohesion to realise people's mandate, says Zaliha
US tariff ruling lifts market sentiment, positive for M'sian markets, say economists
Amanah looks at contesting 20 seats in Johor polls, subject to talks within PH, says state party chief

Others Also Read