Court sets May 15 to hear suit by two children of MH370 passenger


KUALA LUMPUR: The High Court here has set May 15 for case management in the suit filed by two children of a passenger on board Flight MH370 against Malaysia Airlines (MAS) and four others over the disappearance of the aircraft last year.

Datuk Dr Arunan Selvaraj, lead counsel for the plaintiffs, said the parties had requested for a new date for a case management as lot of issues need to be resolved.

The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 8.02/month

Billed as RM 96.20 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
MH370 , suit , children , passenger , Courts & Crime

Next In Nation

Malaysia looks forward to close cooperation with new Bangladesh leadership, says Anwar
More than a gimmick, 'roti pocong' a hit at Paroi Ramadan bazaar
Melaka assembly may dissolve in April, state poll expected in June
Plight of two families in Banting fire draws Anwar's attention
Shah Alam's first female mayor vows swift, decisive leadership
S'pore PM Lawrence Wong arrives in Malaysia for special visit
Over 400 flee homes as floods hit Kota Marudu, Pitas
Johor MACC committed to working closely with state govt to enhance good governance, strengthen integrity
PAS to discuss Opposition Leader position on Feb 22, says Hadi
Anwar seeks swift passage of Bill limiting PM to two terms

Others Also Read