PAS hands over memo against Gomez concert


- AFP

SHAH ALAM: Selangor PAS has handed over a memorandum to the state government stressing its disapproval of Selena Gomez’s concert.

Its Youth wing chief Hanafi Zulkapli said on Wednesday that PAS is still hopeful that the state administration will call off the concert, which is scheduled to be held at Stadium Melawati here on July 25.

Get 20% OFF The Star Digital Access

Monthly Plan

RM 13.90/month

RM 11.12/month

Billed as RM 11.12 for the 1st month, RM 13.90 thereafter.

Best Value

Annual Plan

RM 12.33/month

RM 9.87/month

Billed as RM 118.40 for the 1st year, RM 148 thereafter.

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
PAS , Selena Gomez , memo , concert ban

Next In Nation

Cops nab suspect in Ranau teen's assault
Around 3.3 million vehicles expected on highways daily during Aidiladha break
Grazing grassland plan aims to reduce human-elephant conflict in Lahad Datu
Bersatu takes serious view of PAS chief Hadi's statement on reviewing mutual ties
Four held, seizures worth RM16.4mil made in Johor drug raids
More than 160,000 SPM school leavers offered IPTA spots
Rising cases show male sexual harassment victims feel safer to report abuse, says Tenaganita
Selangor allocates RM20mil to subsidise 50% of state university fees
MMEA nabbed 4,107 migrants, 316 smugglers in 2026 so far, says deputy DG
Three Myanmar nationals remanded over compatriot's death in Kepong

Others Also Read