SHANGHAI: A Chinese man who detonated home-made explosives inside Shanghai’s international airport last year was sentenced on Friday to eight years in prison, a court in the city said.
Three people were injured in the June 12 attack at Pudong International Airport by Zhou Xingbai, who the court said had been struggling with personal and romantic problems.
Already a subscriber? Log in
The Star Festive Promo: Get 35% OFF Digital Access
Cancel anytime. Ad-free. Unlimited access with perks.
Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!
Thank you for your report!
