This year's social media queen of the modeling world is none other than Kendall Jenner. You might say the young model is a chip off the old block, since her sisters Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian count 121 million and 122 million followers respectively on their Instagram accounts alone.
Kendall Jenner gained over 17 million followers in the space of a year.
After coming third place last year with 48.47 million followers across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, Gigi Hadid movies up to second place in the list of 2018's most popular models on social media.
The eldest of the Hadid sisters has some 58.4 million followers. She is followed by Cara Delevingne, who slips a place this year, totaling 57.7 million followers across the three platforms.
Top 10 most-popular models on social media – with their following on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook:
1. Kendall Jenner: 143.5 million
2. Gigi Hadid: 58.4 million
3. Cara Delevingne: 57.7 million
4. Chrissy Teigen: 32 million
5. Tyra Banks: 29.5 million
6. Emily Ratajkowski: 28.2 million
7. Gisele Bündchen: 25.8 million
8. Miranda Kerr: 25.2 million
9. Bella Hadid: 22.8 million
10. Adriana Lima: 21.3 million – AFP Relaxnews