Last week's top-grossing game on the Steam store, first-person shooter World War 3, has been buried under a slew of Halloween sale bargains, though the chart is crowned by Nov 1 release Football Manager 2019.
The annual franchise's approach to training and tactics has received "significant attention", according to developer Sports Interactive, and there's a new interactive tutorial and a refreshed visual style to boot.
Over on the Humble Store, a similar seasonal sale benefits one-versus-many Friday The 13th, while pre-orders propel mid-November's Fallout 76 up high and Destiny 2, free for a limited time on Battle.net, has its latest expansion in fourth place.
Those that missed the Steam sale on The Witcher 3 can find it reduced on GOG, which is affiliated with the game's publisher CD Projekt, while Itch.io is full of spooky downloads as usual.
1. Football Manager 2019
2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game Of The Year Edition
3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
4. Grand Theft Auto V
5. Dark Souls III – The Fire Fades Edition
*Steam chart based on revenue rather than units.
Humble Store (humblebundle.com/store)
1. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Standard & Digital Deluxe editions)
2. Friday The 13th: The Game
3. Fallout 76
4. Destiny 2: Forsaken
5. XCOM 2: War Of The Chosen
GamersGate EU (gamersgate.com)
1. Monster Hunter: World
2. World War 3
3. Soul Calibur VI Season Pass
4. Conan Exiles
5. Dead By Daylight
1. Total War Attila Campaign Pack
2. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
3. Fanatical's 50 Game Mega Bundle
4. Total War: Warhammer II – Curse Of The Vampire Coast
5. Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle incl. Final Fight, Knights Of The Round, and 5 more
1. Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game Of The Year
4. Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Explorer Edition
5. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
Itchio's Most Popular (itch.io)
1. Midnight Shift Remake
2. Homage To The Dead – Teaser Demo
3. The Emulator
– AFP Relaxnews