Sony introduced the PlayStation Suite and Next Generation Portable at the PlayStation Meeting 2011 in Tokyo. What can gamers look forward to?
- Brings the PlayStation gaming experience to Android devices.
- Games built for Android will also work on the NGP.
Next generation portable (NGP)
- Successor to the PSP.
- Technically, NGP is just a codename.
- Camera, dual analogue sticks, motion sensing, touchscreen and touch pad on the rear.
- Emphasis on “networking” with other players, such as via location-based services.
- Bye bye UMD, hello Flash cards and downloadable games.
Related Stories: Sony: The Next Generation PSP
Did you find this article insightful?