FOLLOWING are some of SOPs laid down for golf:
Pre-game• Bookings must be made in advance.
• Golf competitions suspended until further notice.
• Caddies should only be employed if buggy is in use to maintain social distancing.
• Only accept online payment or bank transfer.
• Golfers should register 20min before tee time.
• One golfer to register for each flight.
During game• Insist on social distancing at tee boxes, on greens and throughout the round.
• Removing all touchable surfaces (bunker rakes, water coolers, sand bags, ball washers, etc).
• Golfers can use their feet or clubs to smooth the bunker area as recommended by the R&A.
• Golfers should only pick up their respective golf ball.
• Don’t shake hands before and after the game.
After game• Do not submit physical golf scorecards. Take a photo and send the scorecards by WhatsApp or email.
• Hand sanitisers should be made available throughout the clubhouse.
• Separate entry and exit to the clubhouse to maintain social distancing.