Search


You have searched for "development"

Showing 1-10 of 10000

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Business

Brunsfield smart homes a hit

Property Talk: A weekly column by S.C. Cheah.This week he says that there is something that makes a Brunsfield apartment stand out from the surrounding buildings.

Business

Bob proud to be based in multi-racial Malaysia

ROBERT Beard, better known as Bob around the office and friends, lights up when he speaks of Malaysia.

Business

Premium Nutrients unit runs fully integrated specialty fats plant

PREMIUM Vegetable Oils Bhd (PVOB), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Premium Nutrients Bhd, currently owns and operate what is believed to be the world#039;s only fully integrated specialty fats manufacturing plant in the world.

Business

Positive mood on Nasdaq boosts local tech stocks

THE darkest period may be over but there are still no clear signs of recovery in the local semiconductor industry. Nonetheless, the industry is generally hopeful of a recovery in the second half of this year.

Business

CEO: Maruichi shares undervalued

MARUICHI Malaysia Steel Tube Bhd chief executive officer and managing director Tunku Ya#039;acob Tunku Abdullah believes the company#039;s shares are currently still #147;grossly undervalued#148;, given that shareholders would soon be receiving dividends of RM2 net cash per share.

Business

Mechmar upbeat about 2003 outlook

MECHMAR Corp (M) Bhd expects to remain profitable in the current financial year ending Dec 31 with the industrial boiler businesss anticipated to contribute 55% to the group#039;s revenue and its Tanzanian power plant operation the remaining 45%.

Business

Berjaya Times Square aims for 80% tenancy

BERJAYA Times Square Sdn Bhd, operator of the RM1.8bil Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur, is targeting a tenancy rate of 80% for the mall, which will open for business in October.

Business

Elba plans to expand share of mid-priced garments

ELBA Holdings Bhd#146;s business strategy for the next 2 years is to increase its market share of medium-priced garments in the country.

Business

MRCB plans to sell South African unit

MALAYSIAN Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB) has proposed to sell a subsidiary involved in property development in Cape Town, South Africa and advances made to the subsidiary for RM38mil cash.

Business

Asia Life reinforces agency network

ASIA Life (M) Bhd is placing greater emphasis on the quality of its agency force and new product lines for increased productivity and continual business growth, said chief executive officer Tan Beng Wah.