Search


You have searched for "IOI Properties Bhd"

Showing 1-10 of 196

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Business 03 Jun 2019 | 1:15 AM

Trading ideas: Opcom, DBE Gurney, IOI, Destini

KUALA LUMPUR: JF Apex Research expects Opcom Holdings Bhd, IOI group, DBE Gurney Resources Bhd and Destini Bhd to be among the stocks to watch on Monday.

Business 22 Apr 2019 | 1:07 AM

Value emerges in IOI Properties following share price fall, says RHB

KUALA LUMPUR: Value has emerged in IOI Properties Bhd following the 15% to 20% drop in its share price over the last three months, says RHB research.

Corporate News 26 Feb 2019 | 12:07 PM

IOI Properties Q2 net profit jumps to RM214.8m

KUALA LUMPUR: IOI Properties Bhd's profit in the second quarter ended Dec 31, 2018 was boosted by property development in China and higher share of profit in joint ventures arising from the sale of South Beach Residences in Singapore and foreign currency translation gain.

Corporate News 13 May 2017 | 12:00 AM

MGRC’s corporate DNA

Malaysian Genomics may be off investors’ radar, but hopes awareness of pathology will increase

Business 11 Nov 2016 | 12:00 AM

Koh emerges as substantial shareholder in Malaysian Genomics

KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Sri Koh Kin Lip has emerged as a substantial shareholder in Malaysian Genomics Resource Centre Bhd with a 5.024% stake.

Corporate News 10 Nov 2016 | 10:26 AM

Koh Kin Lip emerges as Malaysian Genomics Resource shareholder

KUALA LUMPUR: Tan Sri Koh Kin Lip has emerged as a substantial shareholder in Malaysian Genomics Resource Centre Bhd with a 5.024% stake.

Corporate News 09 Nov 2016 | 1:50 AM

IOI Properties confirms bidding RM7.77b for Singapore’s Marina Bay plot

KUALA LUMPUR: IOI Properties Bhd’s unit Wealthy Link Pte Ltd had put in a bid of S$2.568bil (RM7.77bil) for a piece of land in Singapore’s downtown Marina Bay.

Business 14 May 2015 | 8:02 PM

IOI Properties Q3 earnings higher at RM107m

KUALA LUMPUR: IOI Properties Bhd’s earnings rose 20.9% to RM107.76mil in the third quarter ended March 31, 2015 from RM89.11mil a year ago due to contribution from all the operating segments.

Business 17 Apr 2015 | 4:55 PM

DBS Bank joins IOI Properties debut of US$400m loan

HONG KONG: DBS Bank has joined Malaysian developer IOI Properties Bhd's debut US$400m five-year bullet loan, sources said.

Business 10 Mar 2015 | 12:00 AM

Genting Plantations ‘buy’, GHL Systems 'add', IOI Properties 'market perform'

GENTING Plantations and Indonesia’s Musim Mas Group (MSG) have entered into a collaboration to establish a palm oil refinery in Palm Oil Industrial Cluster (POIC) Lahad Datu, Sabah. MSG will have a 28% stake in the refinery, while Alfa Raya Development Sdn Bhd and Genting Plantations will have the remaining 72% stake.