Search


You have searched for "Great Eastern"

Showing 1-10 of 11

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Other Sport 02 Apr 2004 | 12:00 AM

70% of sports rewards from NSC go to insurance schemes

Athletes will no longer get to claim all they won from the National Sports Council's (NSC) reward scheme. The NSC director general, Datuk Wira Mazlan Ahmad, said that from this year the athletes would only be given 30% of their winnings and the other 70% would be channelled to insurance schemes for them.

Other Sport 04 Apr 2004 | 12:00 AM

Mixed reaction to endowment plan

There were a mixed range of responses - happy, worried, annoyance and doubts - from the national athletes and sports bodies to the introduction of the new National Sports Council's (NSC) incentive scheme aimed to provide a better future for the athletes.

Other Sport 09 Jan 2007 | 12:00 AM

Tower Records set up booth to boost F1 ticket sales

Tower Records in Suria KLCC will be selling more than just music and movies this month.

Other Sport 19 Jun 2012 | 12:00 AM

Insurance giants jostle for slice of Southeast Asia market

SINGAPORE/HONG KONG (Reuters) - The race to win a bigger slice of Southeast Asia's insurance market is heating up as AIA Group, Manulife and Prudential PLC compete for mid-size acquisitions in the region totalling up to $1 billion, sources said.

Other Sport 19 Jun 2012 | 12:00 AM

Insurance giants jostle for slice of Southeast Asia market

SINGAPORE/HONG KONG (Reuters) - The race to win a bigger slice of Southeast Asia's insurance market is heating up as AIA Group, Manulife and Prudential PLC compete for mid-size acquisitions in the region totalling up to $1 billion, sources said.

Football 23 Feb 2017 | 4:31 PM

Singapore league lands Hyundai Motors as co-title sponsor

(Reuters) - Singapore's top soccer league pulled off a major coup by getting South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co on board as the new co-title sponsor, replacing food and beverage company Yeo Hiap Seng.

Football 24 Feb 2017 | 12:00 AM

S League gets Hyundai as co-title sponsor

SINGAPORE: Singapore’s top football league pulled off a major coup by getting South Korea’s Hyundai Motors on board as the new co-title sponsor, replacing food and beverage company Yeo Hiap Seng.

Community Sports 20 Sep 2017 | 12:00 AM

Obstacles galore for ’warriors’

THE Great Eastern Viper Arena obstacle course held at the Shah Alam Stadium was the perfect opportunity for local and foreign urban warriors to test their strength and endurance.

Community Sports 22 Oct 2018 | 12:00 AM

Grandstand finish expected at futsal tournament

THE PRESSURE is building up for the Raja Futsal tournament grand finale, with only one leg left to go before the search for the top futsal team in the country comes to an end.

Community Sports 22 Nov 2018 | 12:00 AM

Team wins biggest payout in Malaysian futsal tourney

AFTER months of matches nationwide, Mozai FT were crowned champions in the inaugural Raja Futsal (Kings of Futsal) grand finale.