You have searched for "Fitters Diversified"
Showing 1-10 of 98
KUALA LUMPUR: Pharmaniaga, AMMB, RHB Bank, Fitters Diversified and Comfort Gloves are among the stocks which could see trading interest on Tuesday following the latest corporate earnings and announcements, TA Securities Research says.
PETALING JAYA: Fitters Diversified Bhd has won a RM78.3mil construction contract for a housing project that would begin this month.
PETALING JAYA: RHB Research Institute’s 2019 Small-Cap Jewels have collectively outperformed the FBM KLCI and FBM Small Cap Index over the last five months, even as most of the small-cap stocks under the list have declined in share price.
PETALING JAYA: Fitters Diversified Bhd posted a 10% rise in net profit to RM1.98mil in the second quarter ended June 30 from RM1.8mil a year earlier, thanks to its pipe and fire safety and protection manufacturing businesses
KUALA LUMPUR: CIMB Equities Research estimates RM77bil would be invested in water infrastructure over the longer term of which 70% would be for upstream and the remaining 30% to replace the old asbestos cement pipes.
PETALING JAYA: The potential water tariff hike is expected to generate more capital expenditure (capex) for pipe replacement and non-revenue water (NRW) programmes, This would also present order book opportunities for several contractors and materials suppliers involved in new water treatment plants (WTPs) and water infrastructure.
Over at Molecor’s (SEA) plant in the Gebeng Industrial Area, it would seem that there is no one at the working floor.
PETALING JAYA: Fitters Diversified Bhd has won a contract from Pengurusan Aset Air Bhd (PAAB) to supply Hypro-Oriented PVC (PVC-O) water pipes for two years.