You have searched for "Disaster Management Committee"
Showing 1-10 of 1151
KUCHING: Eateries in Sarawak's southern zone will be allowed to resume dine-in operations starting next week subject to certain conditions.
KOTA KINABALU (Bernama): The number of flood evacuees in Sabah remained unchanged with 32 people from seven families seeking shelter at a temporary evacuation centre (PPS) in Penampang.
KOTA KINABALU: Cash assistance for each family affected by the northeast monsoon or other disasters has been increased from RM500 to RM1,000, says Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
KUCHING: Sarawak is on track to achieving its target of fully vaccinating those aged 16 and 17 before schools reopen on Oct 3, says Chief Minister Datuk Patinggi Abang Johari Tun Openg.
KOTA KINABALU: The government will double the goodwill aid for each family affected by monsoons or other disasters from RM500 to RM1,000, says Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
SIBU: Workplace outbreaks have been identified as among the top three causes of Covid-19 clusters in Sarawak, which currently has 141 active clusters.
Abang Johari: Inoculation of Sarawak teens against Covid-19 going smoothly ahead of schools reopening
KUCHING: Over 60% of 16- and 17-year-olds in Sarawak have been vaccinated against Covid-19 so far, says Chief Minister Datuk Patinggi Abang Johari Tun Openg.
KUCHING: Sarawak has decided that fully vaccinated individuals will be exempted from the mandatory quarantine upon arrival in the state from other parts of Malaysia.
KOTA KINABALU: Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob has given the assurance that he will help expedite the setting up of the Tawau Field Hospital in the east coast of Sabah.