Search


You have searched for "Datuk CM Vignaesvaran Jeyandran"

Showing 1-2 of 2

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Business

HRDF works to reduce joblessness

IN February 2017, Human Resources Minister Datuk Seri Richard Riot Jaem said that a total of 37,699 workers lost their jobs last year, of which 39.4% was via the voluntary separation scheme (VSS) while the rest of the 60.6% were laid off.

Business

Sarawak to set up digital village in Samajaya

KUCHING: The Sarawak government will set up a digital village in Samajaya Free Industrial Zone, which caters for hi-tech industries here, according to Chief Minister Datuk Patinggi Abang Johari Tun Openg.