You have searched for "Chinese investors"
Showing 1-10 of 69
MILAN (Reuters) - A deal to sell Italian soccer club AC Milan to a consortium of Chinese investors is likely to be signed later on Friday, three sources close to the matter said, ending former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's three decades of ownership.
LONDON (Reuters) - Chinese investors are paying $400 million (£265 million) for a stake in the group that owns football clubs including England's Manchester City and New York City FC, the country's most significant overseas investment in the game.
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Chinese investors are close to agreeing an 80 percent stake buy in football club in AC Milan and will acquire the remaining 20 percent in the next two to three years, the China Daily newspaper reported on Friday.
MILAN (Reuters) - The Chinese investors due to buy Italian storied soccer club AC Milan said on Friday that they remained committed to the deal and that the delays in the closing were out of their control.
MILAN (Reuters) - Silvio Berlusconi and the Chinese investors seeking to buy Italian soccer club AC Milan are discussing the possibility of postponing the closing of the deal to the end of February, two sources close to the matter told Reuters.
MILAN (Reuters) - Fininvest, the family holding company lead by former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, confirmed on Friday it had signed a preliminary agreement to sell 99.93 percent of Italian soccer club AC Milan to a group of Chinese investors.
ROME (Reuters) - Chinese investors set to buy AC Milan have created a new company structure in Luxembourg to finalise acquisition of the Serie A soccer club, a spokesman for the consortium said on Saturday.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - An unidentified consortium of Chinese investors has made a 1.65 billion pound ($2.08 billion) takeover bid for McLaren with group head Ron Dennis seeking to stay in charge, Sky News reported on Friday.
MILAN (Reuters) - U.S. private equity fund Elliott is helping a struggling Chinese consortium buy Italian storied football club AC Milan with a 253 million euro (218.61 million pounds) investment, lawyers representing Elliott said on Monday.