Search


You have searched for ""fasteners""

Showing 51-60 of 182

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Sleek new store from Hugo Boss

The luxury German menswear label opens its first flagship in Kuala Lumpur.

Sleek new store from Hugo Boss

The luxury German menswear label opens its first flagship in Kuala Lumpur.

Chin Well Q1 net profit jumps 45.8% to RM8.95mil

KUALA LUMPUR: Chin Well Holdings Bhd's net profit for its first quarter ended Sept 30, 2014 rose 43.8% to RM8.95mil from RM6.22mil a year ago.

Chin Well banking on Vietnam operations

GEORGE TOWN: Chin Well Holdings Bhd is looking to its operations in Vietnam to play a bigger role in contributing to group revenue, as the problem of hiring foreign labour hinders its growth in Malaysia.

Chin Well major shareholder ups stake with purchase of 21.5m shares

KUALA LUMPUR: Chin Well Holdings Bhd’s managing director Tsai Yung Chuan saw his indirect stake increase to 58.12% following the purchase of 21.52 million shares by its major shareholder Benua Handal Sdn Bhd.

My eyes are down here: Blind craftsman George Wurtzel's magic touch

Blind woodworker George Wurtzel says that one can learn to see with their hands.

My eyes are down here: Blind craftsman George Wurtzel's magic touch

Blind woodworker George Wurtzel says that one can learn to see with their hands.

Anti-dumping duty boost for Chin Well

INTEGRATED fasteners and wire rods manufacturer Chin Well Holdings Bhd has seen its European sales more than double following the anti-dumping duty imposed on China-made fasteners since 2009.

Nickel in early iPad likely triggered allergy in boy: study

Nickel in a first-generation iPad likely triggered an allergic skin reaction in an 11-year-old boy, a case that highlights an increasingly common condition linked to the rapid adoption of consumer electronics, according to a study published by the American Academy of Pediatrics on Monday.

Nickel in early iPad likely triggered allergy in boy - study

SAN FRANCISCO: Nickel in a first-generation iPad likely triggered an allergic skin reaction in an 11-year-old boy, a case that highlights an increasingly common condition linked to the rapid adoption of consumer electronics, according to a study published by the American Academy of Pediatrics on Monday.