Search


You have searched for "teachers"

Showing 11-20 of 10000

Sort by: Newest | Oldest | Relevance


Nation 02 Nov 2015 | 12:00 AM

Education Ministry to stop hiring temporary teachers

PETALING JAYA: The Education Ministry will stop hiring temporary teachers next year, says its deputy minister Chong Sin Woon.

Education 14 Jul 2013 | 12:00 AM

No job guarantee for teachers

While the raised retirement age is said to be a cause for delays in posting new teachers to government schools, the Education Ministry’s future plans may make it even harder for students to get into the teaching profession.

Community 20 Oct 2015 | 12:00 AM

More teachers to comprise locals

MIRI: Teachers in Sarawak welcomed the new education policy that at least 90% of teachers teaching in Sarawak and Sabah will be made up of locals, with the other 10% from the peninsular.

Community 09 Nov 2012 | 12:00 AM

Ghani: Country needs more teachers, there is no need for trimming

KUCHING: Sarawak Teachers Union (STU) questions the proposed exit policy that the Education Ministry is keen to implement.

Nation 22 Nov 2018 | 12:00 AM

Survey: Malaysian teachers among most dedicated in the world

PETALING JAYA: Malaysian teachers love their jobs and are among the most dedicated in the world for ensuring that their students excel academically, according to the first-ever Global Education Census 2018.

Education 27 May 2018 | 12:00 AM

Impact of teachers on students

IT is essential to recognise the impact that teachers have on the talent development and economic growth of a nation.

AseanPlus News 08 Mar 2016 | 12:00 AM

Shanghai teachers score high marks among world’s best

Beijing: Experts have rated Shanghai’s junior high school teachers among the world’s most qualified, thanks to their diversified teaching approaches, well-rounded training and rewarding career paths.

Nation 23 Dec 2012 | 12:00 AM

Ministry to vet Indian teachers

KUALA LUMPUR: The Education Ministry has given an assurance that it will carry out a study on the suitability of English teachers from India before hiring them.

Education 03 Feb 2019 | 12:00 AM

New teachers posted to Sabah

A TOTAL of 187 teachers who graduated from Teacher Education Institutes (IPG) last year have been posted to several primary schools in Sabah.

Education 08 Jul 2018 | 12:00 AM

Honouring teachers for going the extra mile

TWENTY five teachers from across the country received the 2018 McDonald’s Inspirational Teacher Award.