You have searched for "Covid-19 screening"
Showing 11-20 of 42
JOHOR BARU: More than 100,000 applications for the Covid-19 Prihatin Screening Programme (PSP Perkeso) were filed in the state.
PENANG has begun mass Covid-19 screening of foreign workers, with a target of screening all the 51,208 registered ones within a month.
PENANG recorded a total of 912 Covid-19 cases since last week with 624 cases (68.4%) involving locals and the other 288 (31.6%) were foreigners.
FACTORIES and companies have been urged not to delay in sending their foreign workers for Covid-19 screening as required by the Federal Government to contain the spread of the pandemic.
THE once-bustling Kompleks Perhentian Kajang bus terminal was all quiet after the implementation of the enhanced movement control order (MCO) in the area.
MELAKA: Melaka government will exempt school canteen operators from paying rent for March and April, to help reduce their burden during the movement control order (MCO) period.
MIRI: Mobile units from the state health department are being deployed to construction sites and plantations, including in rural districts, to carry out Covid-19 screening among local and foreign workers.