You have searched for "Boustead"
Showing 1591-1600 of 1663
CINELEISURE Damansara, a joint-venture development of Boustead Group and Cathay Organisation, expects about RM20mil from first-year rental income from the total lettable area of 220,000 sq ft., Boustead director (manufacturing and corporate planning) Koo Hock Fee told reporters in Petaling Jaya on Tuesday.
Berjaya Group Bhd's books retailing arm, Berjaya Books Sdn Bhd, plans to open 10 Borders bookstores in Malaysia in the next five years, said Berjaya Books director Francis Lee.
BOUSTEAD Holdings Bhd, through subsidiary Boustead Mint Sdn Bhd, has reached an agreement to buy a 70% stake in BP Malaysia Sdn Bhd for RM456mil cash, subject to working capital requirements. The remaining 30% is held by Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (LTAT).