MACC raids FashionValet founders' house, freeze accounts containing RM1.1mil


PUTRAJAYA: Graft investigators have searched the house of FashionValet founders Datin Vivy Yusof and Datuk Fadzaruddin Shah Anuar and frozen several of their accounts with RM1.1mil in funds.

It is learnt that the couple was at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) office at 1pm on Wednesday (Nov 6), where investigators continued to record their statements.

Sources said at 5.30pm, Vivy and Fadzaruddin were taken to their residence in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, where a search was conducted.

“During the search, 12 MACC officers were present. The couple’s lawyer was also at the scene,” said a source.

The search ended at 8pm, and among the goods seized were 11 handbags and a luxury watch, estimated at a total of RM200,000.

The source added the accounts frozen were personal accounts of the couple and those belonging to FashionValet.

The MACC has so far taken recorded statements from senior officials of Khazanah Nasional Bhd, Permodalan Nasional Bhd, FashionValet, accountants and company valuers, among others.

MACC chief commissioner Tan Sri Azam Baki confirmed that FashionValet’s and the founders' accounts had been frozenand that their house had been searched.

Azam said the couple must present themselves at the agency’s headquarters again at 10am on Thursday (Nov 7).

Follow us on our official WhatsApp channel for breaking news alerts and key updates!

Next In Nation

Anwar takes over Pandan as adopted constituency
Supporters gather in KLIA to welcome Global Sumud Flotilla activists’ return
Shots fired at suspects attempting to ram policemen
Traffic builds up on major highways as holiday travellers return
Malaysian citizen confirmed dead in Philippine building collapse
Bersatu claims PAS failed to work together to resolve Perlis, NS crises
Two killed in road collision near Bagan Serai
We are the moderate brand that gave you votes, Bersatu tells PAS off
Don’t poke into our internal affairs, Bersatu tells PAS
Defence Ministry mulling offers to replace cancelled Norwegian missile deal

Others Also Read