The property developer was abducted on June 10 and his decomposed body was found about 20 days later.
Selangor CID chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Fadzil Ahmat said investigations were ongoing and did not exclude debts and business issues as the motive for the case.
“Up to today we have arrested 11 suspects, including a Bangladeshi man,” he said.
He said two of the suspects had their remand, which expired on Monday, extended until July 6.
The remand of another two suspects, which expires on Tuesday, is expected to be extended till July 9.
“The second post-mortem is ongoing and expected to be continued on Friday at around 2.45pm,” he said in a statement yesterday.
He reiterated that the case had been classified as murder and kidnapping under Section 302 of the Penal Code and Section 3(3) of the Kidnapping Act.
“Any need to arrest or trace more suspects depends on our ongoing investigations.
“Rest assured we will complete our probe as soon as possible,” he added.
On June 30, the victim’s body was discovered in some bushes in Jalan Rawang Bestari Jaya at about 9am.
He was kidnapped while jogging in Bandar Sri Damansara on June 10.
Did you find this article insightful?
100% readers found this article insightful