Rep holds video-making contest


KOTA KINABALU: A video-making competition is being held to encourage more people to stay at home during the movement control order (MCO).

Kadamaian assemblyman Datuk Ewon Benedick said the video-making contest, organised especially for people in his constituency, was themed #StayAtHome and must be between 15 and 30 seconds long.

“They can share clips of their stay-at-home activities and the most creative will win something from us, ” he said yesterday.

The completed videos can be shared at the ADUN N7 Kadamaian Communications Office (Pejabat Perhubungan ADUN N7 Kadamaian) Facebook page.

Ewon, who is state Rural Development Minister, called on the public to abide by the MCO and to fight Covid-19 together.

He added that RM20,000 had been allocated to the Kota Belud disaster committee for purposes related to the fight against the virus.

“This money can be used to buy essential items for needy families in this area affected by the MCO and Covid-19, ” he said.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3

Battling Covid-19

   

Did you find this article insightful?

Yes
No

Next In Nation

It's really hot out there!
Malaysia, Brunei reaffirm longstanding ties, says Hisham
Ismail Sabri: 611 nabbed for violating SOP on Sunday (Feb 28)
Uggah: Covid-19 cases up in Sarawak due to people attending funerals, weddings, gambling and cock-fighting activities
Covid-19: 1,828 new cases, five fatalities bring death toll to 1,135
EMCO in several oil palm estates in Maran from March 2-15
Sarawak mulls purchasing Covid-19 vaccines as contingency plan, says Deputy CM
Covid-19: Works Ministry allocates RM7mil to subsidise screening costs for foreign construction workers
28-year-old dies after losing control of car, crashing into tree
Covid-19: Home Minister gives up slot for frontliner to be vaccinated

Stories You'll Enjoy


Vouchers