Woman electrocuted while picking mangoes


  • Nation
  • Thursday, 27 Jun 2019

LAHAD DATU: A woman was electrocuted while picking mangoes with a metal sickle at her farm in Kg Terusan here on Wednesday (June 26).

District police chief Asst Comm Nasri Mansor said on Thursday (June 27) that the 58-year-old woman was left with 90% burns after her sickle got entangled in some electrical cables.

She collapsed and was pronounced dead at Lahad Datu Hospital.

The case has been classified as sudden death.


Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 7
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3

nation , electrocuted , picking mangoes , sickle

   

Across The Star Online


Air Pollutant Index

Highest API Readings

    Select State and Location to view the latest API reading

    Source: Department of Environment, Malaysia