ADVERTISEMENT

Fire breaks out in popular Klang Valley shopping mall


PETALING JAYA: A shoe shop in a popular shopping mall caught on fire.

"A fire occurred at a storeroom of a branded shoe shop on the ground floor of Sunway Pyramid. There are no victims," said a Fire and Rescue Department spokesperson.

The fire was successfully extinguished at around 5.53pm, with the help of the sprinkler system according to the spokesperson.

The shopping mall confirmed the incident  in a statement on  Facebook.

" A minor fire broke out today in a small store room of one of our shops. The incident was under control immediately. The Fire and Rescue Department was notified as well to ensure the safety of the surrounding is not compromised. Investigation is ongoing at this point in time," said the statement.

fire , shopping mall , Sunway pyramid

   

ADVERTISEMENT