1. Several mega projects by the Barisan Nasional government will be reviewed to cut costs, including Bandar Malaysia, Tun Razak Exchange and the Pan Borneo Highway.
2. Lower pay cheques for all ministers.
3. Proposed pay rise of civil servants from July 1 by the previous Barisan Nasional government could be reviewed.
4. Government agencies such as National Professors Council (MPN), Special Affairs Department (Jasa), the Residents’ Representatives Committee (JPP), the Malaysian External Intelligence Organisation (MEIO), the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD), Performance Management and Delivery Unit (Pemandu), National Innovation Agency and the Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC) will be abolished.
5. SPAD to be absorbed under Transport Ministry.
6. SPAD chairman Tan Sri Isa Samad told to resign within a week.
7. Government to re-engage essential employees and those of lower pay.