PETALING JAYA: Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has unveiled a 14- member Cabinet following approval by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V on Friday (May 18).
The list of Cabinet members are as follows:
1. Prime Minister - Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (Pribumi – Langkawi)
2. Deputy Prime Minister - Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail (PKR – Pandan), who is also Minister of Women and Family Development.
3. Home Minister - Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin (Pribumi – Pagoh)
4. Education Minister - Dr Maszlee Malik (Pribumi - Simpang Renggam)
5. Minister of Rural Development - Rina Harun (Pribumi - Titiwangsa)
6. Minister of Economic Affairs – Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali (PKR – Gombak)
7. Minister of Housing and Local Government - Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin (PKR - Ampang)
8. Minister of Finance - Lim Guan Eng (DAP-Bagan)
9. Minister of Transport - Anthony Loke Siew Fook (DAP-Seremban)
10. Minister of Communications and Multimedia - Gobind Singh Deo (DAP-Puchong)
11. Human Resource Minister – M. Kulasegaran (DAP-Ipoh Barat)
12. Defence Minister - Mohamad Sabu (Amanah - Kota Raja)
13. Minister of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry - Salahuddin Ayub (Amanah - Pulai)
14. Health Minister - Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad (Amanah - Kuala Selangor)
The Yang di-Pertuan Agong had consented to the names and the swearing-in ceremony of the Federal Ministers will be held on 21st May 2018 at 11.30am in Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur.
We're sorry, this article is unavailable at the moment. If you wish to read this article, kindly contact our Customer Service team at 1-300-88-7827. Thank you for your patience - we're bringing you a new and improved experience soon!