PETALING JAYA: Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has unveiled a 14- member Cabinet following approval by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Muhammad V on Friday (May 18).
The list of Cabinet members are as follows:
1. Prime Minister - Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (Pribumi – Langkawi)
2. Deputy Prime Minister - Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail (PKR – Pandan), who is also Minister of Women and Family Development.
3. Home Minister - Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin (Pribumi – Pagoh)
4. Education Minister - Dr Maszlee Malik (Pribumi - Simpang Renggam)
5. Minister of Rural Development - Rina Harun (Pribumi - Titiwangsa)
6. Minister of Economic Affairs – Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali (PKR – Gombak)
7. Minister of Housing and Local Government - Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin (PKR - Ampang)
8. Minister of Finance - Lim Guan Eng (DAP-Bagan)
9. Minister of Transport - Anthony Loke Siew Fook (DAP-Seremban)
10. Minister of Communications and Multimedia - Gobind Singh Deo (DAP-Puchong)
11. Human Resource Minister – M. Kulasegaran (DAP-Ipoh Barat)
12. Defence Minister - Mohamad Sabu (Amanah - Kota Raja)
13. Minister of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry - Salahuddin Ayub (Amanah - Pulai)
14. Health Minister - Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad (Amanah - Kuala Selangor)
The Yang di-Pertuan Agong had consented to the names and the swearing-in ceremony of the Federal Ministers will be held on 21st May 2018 at 11.30am in Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur.