Shocked to death while talking on charging phone


  • Nation
  • Sunday, 17 Apr 2016

KUALA LUMPUR: A woman was electrocuted to death while she was talking on her mobile phone as it was charging.

Suhana Mohamad, 30, was struck by the electrical currents at her home in Taman Desa Baiduri, Cheras at about 11.30pm Friday.

Her husband Raja Asri Raja Mat, a policeman with the Bukit Aman Special Branch Counter-Terrorism (E8) unit, was sleeping during the incident.

Kajang deputy OCPD Supt Abdul Ghani Mohamad Ji said Suhana was sent to the Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (HUKM), where she was pronounced dead on arrival by medical personnel.

Prayers were held at Bukit Aman before Suhana’s body was brought to Gua Musang, Kelantan for burial.
Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
   

What do you think of this article?

It is insightful
Not in my interest

Across The Star Online


Life Inspired has a chic new look

2020 is all about change, and Life Inspired did just that with a fresh makeover!

This month, we speak to 3 female icons about empowerment and more - read it for FREE this week.