Sulu invaders to know fate on Feb 5


  • Nation Premium
  • Tuesday, 26 Jan 2016

KOTA KINABALU: The fate of the 30 Sulu intruders involved in the 2013 Lahad Datu intrusion will be known on Feb 5, when the High Court here decides if they will be asked to enter into their defence.

The ruling on whether to call for the defence of the 30 accused would be made by High Court judge Justice Stephen Chung, who heard the submissions from the prosecution and defence counsels.

Article type: metered
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights

News , bureaus

   

Next In Nation

Court sets aside jail term, fine for teen 'bathed like a corpse', community service instead Premium
Drone footage shows logging at tiger habitat near Orang Asli village, claims activist Premium
Covid-19: Transition to endemic phase to be announced within two to three weeks, says Hisham Premium
Floods: Overall losses could reach as high as RM6.5bil, says Tok Pa Premium
Emergency not successful in bringing down Covid-19 figures, protecting national economy, says Najib Premium
PM announces RM10mil contribution to FAM for national football development Premium
JPJ to launch e-testing for learner drivers in April Premium
Four civil servants nabbed so far this year for drug offences in Melaka Premium
Sarawak eyes statewide upgrade to smart traffic lights to improve vehicle flow Premium
Three flat units razed in Setapak Jaya fire, mentally ill man detained Premium

Others Also Read


Vouchers