Azmin silent over recovery of RM2.5mil from former MB’s aides


  • Nation
  • Saturday, 15 Nov 2014

BANGI: Selangor Mentri Besar Azmin Ali (pic) has refrained from commenting on claims that the state is in the midst of recovering a sum of RM2.5mil which was allegedly given to seven of Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim’s aides.

"Let me get details first," Azmin told reporters Saturday in Bangi, when asked if Mentri Besar Incorporated had been instructed to return the funds.

On Friday, PKR assemblyman Dr Xavier Jayakumar had tweeted with regard to claims that the state was in the process of recovering the money.

“Sel gov has instructed its state investment arm, MBI, to recover RM2.5mil given to former aides to TSKI?,” Dr Xavier tweeted.

The Seri Andalas rep also told a news portal on Friday that he had received the said information from a Selangor executive council member who was purportedly tasked with recovering the amount.


Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 7
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3

Azmin Ali , Selangor , Khalid Ibrahim , recovery , funds

   

Across The Star Online