Probe focuses on operating theatre incident at Sungai Buloh Hospital, Subra clarifies


  • Nation Premium
  • Monday, 13 Jan 2014

SUNGAI BULOH: The probe announced earlier this week is not into Radicare as a whole, but the operating theatre incident at Sungai Buloh Hospital, clarified Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam.

"The incident will be probed. We have a monthly audit of Radicare, and of course the men on the ground in the hospitals conduct daily internal monitoring," he said.

He told reporters during a press conference at Sungai Buloh Hospital that the operating theatres (OTs) would be up and running in about 10 days' time.

Radicare chief operating officer Halwah Abdul Manaf urged hospital staff with complaints about service to approach the company directly.

Article type: metered
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Nation

Bukit Aman confirms death in custody at Marang lock-up Premium
Rain, thunderstorms expected in several states next week, says MetMalaysia Premium
Johor polls: Hasni hints he will defend Benut seat Premium
Private sector employees in FT must be given additional paid public holiday, says Labour Dept Premium
Four killed in collision at traffic light junction in Bentong Premium
Peter Anthony launches new party but doesn’t reveal its name Premium
Smog from Cambodia brings haze to parts of Malaysia Premium
Kek Lok Si temple lights up in conjunction with CNY Premium
Covid-19: Two new clusters involving state GOF HQ and school detected in Sabah Premium
Domestic user power tariffs will not go up, says PM Premium

Others Also Read


Vouchers