Police: Call us if you suspect domestic violence

PETALING JAYA: You constantly hear abusive voices, loud banging and pleading cries from your neighbour's house, and suspect that unspeakable violence is occurring behind  closed doors.

Whom do you call? The police, of course.

Subscribe now to our Premium Plan for an ad-free and unlimited reading experience!

Crime , Domenstic Violence , Police , Abuse


Next In Nation

King attends Trooping the Colours ceremony
Over 700 arrested for illegal gambling in statewide ops in Johor
Sighting of new moon of Zulhijah set for June 18
Perak Sultan: Humanity needs compassion, togetherness and a sense of global community
Businessman worried for family after loan sharks threatened to kidnap children
Time to bring back those sacked, suspended, says Umno youth leader
Sabah reports increase in malaria cases compared to same period in 2022
Around 4,000 people expected to visit myStarjob Fair and Star Education Fair 2023
Khairy: I will meet Muhyiddin next week to discuss joining Bersatu
Terrace house razed, two others damaged in Klang morning fire

Others Also Read