Restaurant worker suffers burns in kitchen explosion in Bukit Bintang


  • Nation Premium
  • Friday, 31 May 2013

KUALA LUMPUR: A worker suffered about 80 percent burns on his body in a cooking gas cylinder explosion at the kitchen of a restaurant in Bukit Bintang on Friday.

The worker, identified as Fauzi, in his 30s, was rushed to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital following the incident at about 12.30pm at the restaurant in Jalan Bulan, said Kuala Lumpur Fire and Rescue Department director Khirudin Drahman.

Article type: metered
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Nation

Report fish bombing in rivers, Deputy Minister urges the public Premium
Sabah tourist guides to start curating virtual tours Premium
Govt mulling special grant as relief for flood-hit MSMEs and informal businesses Premium
I only proposed a roti canai course, not an academy, says Negri exco Premium
Umno keeping options open on proposal to register GRS Premium
Tiger issues: Govt to ensure safety, welfare of Orang Asli community, says Rural Development Minister Premium
Couple among three nabbed, about 7kg of drugs seized in Kedah Premium
Johor polls: EC to decide key dates on Feb 9 Premium
Two companies fined for neglecting safety, leading to workers' deaths Premium
SK Assumption pupils, teachers to be moved to nearby schools after end of 2021/2022 academic year Premium

Others Also Read


Vouchers