JOHOR BARU: Johor PKR has revealed its full list of candidates for Johor and confirmed that they will be contesting for 12 parliamentary seats and 12 state seats.
Almost all the PKR candidates are new faces except for Ahmad Faidhi Saidi, who previously contested for the Sri Gading parliamentary seat in the 2004 general election.
Ahmad Faidhi will contest for the parliamentary seat of Pasir Gudang this time around.
Among the candidates is also entertainer Dayangku Intan Tengku Abdul Hamid who will be contesting the Pengerang parliamentary seat.
Dayangku Intan, who shot to fame in the late 1980's, is set to take on Pengerang MP Datuk Seri Azalina Othman of Barisan Nasional.
There are a total of 56 state seats and 26 parliamentary seats in Johor.
PAS will be contesting for eight parliamentary seats and 30 state seats while DAP is set to contest for six parliamentary seats and 14 state seats.
PKR's candidates for Johor are:
1. Segamat - Chua Jui Meng, 70
2. Sekijang - Julailey Jemadi, 34
3. Ledang - Hassan Abdul Karim, 62
4. Muar - Nor Hiswan Ahmad, 30
5. Sri Gading - Mohd Khuzzan Abu Bakar, 45
6. Batu Pahat - Mohd Idris Jusi, 68
7. Sembrong - Onn Abu Bakar, 50
8. Pengerang - Dayangku Intan Tengku Abdul Hamid, 47
9. Tebrau - Choong Shiau Yoon, 56
10. Pasir Gudang - Ahmad Faidhi Saidi, 49
11. Johor Bahru - Md Hashim Md Hussein, 66
12. Pontian - Haniff @ Ghazali Hosman, 33
1. Kemelah - Natrah Ismail, 63
2. Bkt Serampang - Saadon Abdullah, 60
3. Bukit Naning - Abdul Aziz Muhammad, 33
4. Semerah - Md Ysahrudin Kusni, 34
5. Layang-layang - Mohd Ishak Shir Mohd, 55
6. Kahang - Hamdan Basiran, 42
7. Tenggaroh - M. Murugan, 44
8. Panti - Mohd Annuar Mohd Salleh, 60
9. Sedili - Abd Kadir Sainudin, 34
10. Tanjong Surat - Hasnul Ahmad, 38
11. Tanjong Puteri - Mohd Salleh Ahmad, 61
12. Bukit Batu - Jimmy Puah Wee Tse, 37
For more election stories, please visit The Star's GE13 site