Couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning


  • Nation Premium
  • Monday, 05 Mar 2007

IPOH: The two people found dead in a car at the Behrang rest area on the North-South Expressway died of carbon monoxide poisoning. 

Slim River OCPD Supt Mohd Ali Mohd Nayan said the pathologist at Slim River Hospital confirmed the cause of death after a post-mortem. 

Article type: metered
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Nation

From stripes to bars: Security guard who cried tiger remanded for 14 days Premium
Legendary cop who took down Botak Chin passes away Premium
Hiss turn at the cistern: Gamer bosses python in toilet battle Premium
Report: iOS 10 and iOS 11 users can no longer use WhatsApp after Oct 24 Premium
Shortage of chicken reported in rural areas only, says Johor exco member Premium
Gunung Suku water surge: Body parts confirmed to be those of missing hikers Premium
Eatery assistant fined for dumping religious idol in rubbish bin Premium
Aide to elected rep killed in Ipoh bicycle crash Premium
Woman, 44, jailed seven months for solicitation Premium
Sabah water disruptions at crisis level, says Bung Premium

Others Also Read