Consult either urologist or gynaecologist

  • Nation
  • Tuesday, 08 Jul 2003

PENANG: Korea University Anam Hospital Department of Urology head Prof Jeong Gu Lee clarified that women who are incontinent could consult either an urologist or gynaecologist. 

“But maybe the urologist is more familiar with the anatomy of the urinary tract as urologists specialise in that part of the human body during their training and education,” he said when clarifying a statement on Sunday that quoted him as advising incontinent women to consult urologists and not gynaecologists.  

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3

Did you find this article insightful?


Across The Star Online