Curiosity about poison kills 12-year-old boy


  • Nation Premium
  • Saturday, 05 Jul 2003

IPOH: A 12-year-old boy who had been curious to know why fruits from trees sprayed with insecticide were not poisonous, died after he drank a bottle of the poison outside his house in Taman Klebang Jaya here. 

Ipoh Deputy OCPD Supt Che Sab Hanafiah said L. Michael Raj drank the insecticide as he wanted to know why such fruits were not harmful when eaten. 

Article type: metered
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Next In Nation

Hajiji: GRS in position to wrest Tuaran from Opposition in GE15 Premium
Perak Perikatan yet to decide on contesting all seat in state for GE15, says Ahmad Faizal Premium
Johor to amend state Constitution to allow candidates aged 18 and up, says MB Premium
Don't put pressure on Aifa to be next Nicol David, says Youth and Sports Minister Premium
Cops rescue 17 Myanmar nationals from human traffickers in Kedah Premium
Covid-19: M'sia detects 4,239 new daily cases, first time below 4,500 mark since Nov 7 Premium
Oil royalty: PAS proposes setting up of independent panel to tackle issue Premium
Cultivate unity through celebrating diversity, says Hajiji Premium
Door still open to renegotiate earlier date for GE15, says Zahid Premium
Communication Ministry to discuss with Sarawak on use of govt's official channels for state election campaign Premium

Others Also Read


Vouchers