Kinabatangan tour operators must have full licence

SANDAKAN: Only tour operators who have a full licence would be allowed to operate along the whole length of the Kinabatangan River.

Kinabatangan-Corridor of Life Tourism Operators Association vice president Johnny Lim said as for lodging operators, they must hold a business licence issued by the Kinabatangan District Council.

“They must also have a tour operator permit recognised by the Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents (Matta),” he told Bernama here, today.

He said Homestay operators require a business licence from the council and must have a certified membership letter from the association.

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3

Entertainment , Tour operators


Stories You'll Enjoy