IN THE spirit of National Day, Fahrenheit88 mall is having its Merdeka Bonanza from now until Sept 16, supported by BBKLCC Tourism Association Kuala Lumpur.
From shopping giveaways worth up to RM20,000 to fun workshops, exciting performances and special deals, here are ways to stretch your ringgit when you shop at the shopping complex in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur:
1. Claw to Win: With no spend necessary, participate in the Claw To Win game booth at the main entrance to win shopping vouchers.
2. Spin and Win: Also with no spend necessary, take part in the Spin and Win on the second floor to take home shopping vouchers, goodie bags and more.
3. Daily giveaways: Each weekend at the main entrance, look out for the Fahrenheit88 Masquerade Ladies in the colours of Jalur Gemilang as they hand out goodies, including dining and shopping vouchers worth up to RM10,000.
4. Be one of the lucky 63: With purchases of at least RM63 in a single receipt at selected stores, you can win gifts, including backpacks, sunglasses and travel luggage.
5. Learn something new: Celebrate Malaysia with art, crafts and heritage workshops. Learn the art of batik painting, embellish your phone cover and even get your portrait drawn by a caricaturist.
6. Entertaining performances: Free performances by buskers from the Malaysian Buskers Club and street dances by talented performers at the main entrance. There is a popcorn booth for all to enjoy on weekends and public holidays.
7. Flash Your #OOTD: Follow Fahrenheit88’s Facebook page and join the #F88FASHIONISTA contest to win prizes worth RM200. Post your #OOTD shot inspired by a favourite fashionista to be one of five winners.
8. Deals: Discounts up to 70% at selected retailers.