• Full bound closure along Jalan Kepong by stages and intermittently (Jinjang-bound) 10pm-5am, until June 7; approximately for 350m starting from the junction of Jalan Metro 2 until the traffic light junction of Metro Prima (in front of Aeon Jusco Kepong). This is to facilitate Segmental Box Girder (SBG) launching and any other works for construction of MRT.
• There will be a full road closure along Jalan Jinjang Permai 2 for two years until May 5, 2020, for 24 hours daily. The closure will be from Jinjang Permai 1 (near the houses of Jinjang Utara) to Jalan Jinjang Permai 3 (near Wisma TNB Kepong) for a stretch of 300m. Motorists are to follow the alternative route signs in place there. For details, call 03-7494 2222.
• A full lane closure of Jalan PJU 10/1 Damansara Damai will continue until June 4 from 11pm to 5am intermittently. Motorists are advised to follow the existing traffic diversions.
• The slip road to Jalan Kuala Selangor from LDP will be closed until May 31 from 10pm to 6am daily to facilitate construction of piers and other MRT project related works. Motorists are advised to follow the traffic diversions.
• There will be a short-term lane closure of 90m at Jalan Utama in front of the Petron Petrol Station Seri Kembangan 3 until May 11 between 9.30am and 4.30pm to facilitate tree cutting works. For details call 03-7494 2222.
Motorists travelling on these 20 highways will enjoy discounts or rebates on toll charges on May 8 and 9 in conjunction with GE14. The highways are the second Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah Bridge, NPE, Akleh, Cheras-Kajang Highway, LDP, Duke, Lekas (Ampangan toll plaza only), SILK, LKSA, Latar, Guthrie Corridor expressway, Kuala Lumpur Karak highway, East Coast Expressway, Pantai Timur 2 highway, PLUS, Kesas, Sprint, Sungai Besi (Besraya), MEX, and North Klang Straits Bypass (Grand Sepadu) highways. The discounts vary from each highway. For details, visit www.travelsmarter.com.my
FREE CAR INSPECTION
Lim Tayar is offering free car checks on May 7 and 8 from 9am to 6pm at all its outlets in line. The check of tyres, oils, brakes and more is to ensure a safe journey home to vote.
The Petaling Jaya City Council (MBPJ) will mobilise its EZ-Pay counters from May 7to 13 at SD 12/1 near McDonald’s and Mobil petrol station, from 10am to 3pm.
The National Diabetes Institute (Nadi) is offering free health checks for those with diabetes and heart disease from May to July from 8.30am to 5pm (Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays). Among the health checks available are for blood glucose, diabetes score, blood pressure, and body mass index. For details and to register, call 03-3319 4100/4200/4300 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WOMEN AND CANCER TALK
Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC) is organising a public health forum titled ‘Women & Cancer’ on May 12, from 1.30pm to 5pm at Royale Chulan Seremban. There will be informative talks on cancers that affect women by representatives from SJMC and Cancer Research Malaysia, as well as sharing sessions by cancer survivors. Admission is free but registration is required. For details, call 019-377 1400 or 03-5639 1212 (Kelly or Catherine), email email@example.com or visit www.ramsaysimedarby.com/hospitals/sjmc
We're sorry, this article is unavailable at the moment. If you wish to read this article, kindly contact our Customer Service team at 1-300-88-7827. Thank you for your patience - we're bringing you a new and improved experience soon!