THE third edition of the International Champions Cup presented by AIA will be held in Singapore on July 20 and 21 with two exhilarating matches for football fans.
English giants Manchester United will be playing Italian powerhouse Inter Milan on July 20, while Champions League finalist Tottenham Hotspur will be up against Italian champions Juventus on July 21.
* Stand a chance to win 10 Cat 1 tickets worth RM660 each to watch both the matches in Singapore by predicting the outcome of the UEFA Champions League Finals between Liverpool and Tottenham in regulation time (90 minutes plus injury time).
* Complete a slogan in no less than 20 words on why you would like to be a part of the ICC Singapore 2019 presented by AIA to watch Man Utd, Tottenham, Juventus and Inter Milan.
* Send your answers via email to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
* Travel arrangements are to be borne by the winners.
* The tickets are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
* The tickets are not allowed to be resold.
* Answers must be sent by midnight on June 1.
* Please provide your full name, IC, address and contact number.
* Participants can send in as many entries as they wish.
* This contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above.
* Five winners will be selected to win a pair of tickets for both matches.
* The winners will be notified before June 8.
* Judges’ decision will be final