Celebrating a month of festivities


One of the Eid collection by local Malaysian designer.

PUTRAJAYA Homes Sdn Bhd hosted a Flora Rosa May celebration in conjunction with four significant celebrations this month – Labour Day, Nurses Day, Mothers Day and Teachers Day – at Menara PjH, Putrajaya. The event was also to promote Flora Rosa, its latest series of modern and elegant condominiums located at Precinct 11, Putrajaya.

The celebration included a fashion show by Malaysian designers Arma Couture, Qudyn Couture and Locka RTW, in view of Hari Raya that is just around the corner to inspire guests on ways to jazz up their wardrobe in time for the coming festivities.

A green ensemble for him and her by Qudyn Couture.
A green ensemble for him and her by Qudyn Couture.

Another highlight during the event was a prize-giving ceremony to five Gold Bar Rush Giveaway winners who walked away with a 20gsm Gold coin each and three Selfie/Wefie Challenge winners who received an Iphone 7, an Ipad air and an Apple watch.

A new Selfie/Wefie Challenge with the prize of a brand new Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone was also announced at the event.

One of the Eid collection by local Malaysian designer.
 

“The competition is to create greater awareness of Putrajaya Homes to the public, especially the younger generation.

“I’m grateful for the support that Putrajaya Homes has received throughout the years and would like to congratulate all the winners,” said Putrajaya Holdings Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Datuk Azlan Abdul Karim.

Targeted at the younger generation, Flora Rosa is priced from RM428,800 and has a special 10:90 scheme which allows buyers to only pay a 10% deposit to secure the property, with the remaining 90% balance being payable upon the issuance of the Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC).

“We also have arranged with several banks on the flexibility of the 10% payment whereby buyers can pay 3% and the remaining 7% to be settled by the Employees Provident Fund,” added Azlan.

Intan Sarafina performing for guests during the Flora Rosa launch.
Intan Sarafina performing for guests during the Flora Rosa launch.

Putrajaya Homes plans to launch other apartments in the future and is looking into its transit oriented development, in which the ERL and MRT stations will be combined into one, making the area a transportation hub for residents.

Flora Rosa is scheduled to be completed in August 2020.

For details, call 03-8888 6633 or visit www.pjh.com.my

Article type: metered
User Type: anonymous web
User Status:
Campaign ID: 1
Cxense type: free
User access status: 3
Join our Telegram channel to get our Evening Alerts and breaking news highlights
   

Stories You'll Enjoy


Vouchers